- George Ralph Stallings, 55, of 228 South Broad Street, Summerville, was arrested for public intoxication on Friday afternoon. He was at J.R. “Dick” Dowdy Park and was under the influence of alcohol. “Offender was under the influence of alcohol on a public street falling and unable to care for himself,” Officer David Westbrooks stated.
- Jessica Lynn House, 32, of Armuchee was arrested for DUI and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana around 3:35 a.m. Saturday. “I asked [House] if she had any marijuana inside the vehicle and she stated some roaches,” Officer Matt Wilson stated.
- Heather E. Black, 31, of 156 McGinnis Circle, Summerville, was cited for violation of the leash law on Sunday afternoon. She said her German Sheperd dog was accidentally let out by a small child letting it out of the door.
- Amaury Redwine, 17, of Rome, was cited for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
- James Thomas Lee Pride, 21, of Alabama, was cited for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.