The following reports were released by the Summerville Police Department:
- Someone stole a $100 iPhone 6 belonging to Trinity Womack, of Lyerly. The phone was in her car on Oct. 15. She believes it was taken while at either Pine Hill Apartments or Lake Wanda Reita Apartments in Summerville. The phone has a cracked screen at the top right corner.
- Brenda Stoker, of Summerville, said a juvenile threw a full bottle of water at her vehicle. It damaged the rear quarter panel knocking it loose and damaged a piece of trim. She asked cops to talk with the juvenile and she wants her vehicle repaired.
- Kathy Bruce, of Summerville, said someone stole her blue backpack from a residence on Megginson Street. It contained clothing, sunglasses, a cellphone and other personal items.
- Annie Scott, of Summerville, found the glass on her storm door was shattered on Saturday around 2 a.m. Neighbors reported that a suspicious Jeep was sitting in the driveway next door but didn’t recognize the vehicle.
- A large limb fell onto a burgandy 2009 Chrysler Sebring belonging to Niowi Fleetwood, of Summerville, on Sunday afternoon. The car was parked at a residence on Hurley Street. The car’s roof was damaged.
- Jacob D. Caldwell, 27, of Martin Street, Summerville, was cited for illegally burning items last Thursday night.
- * Jodeci Elizabeth Walker, 22, of Summerville, was cited for disorderly conduct on Friday afternoon. “[Walker] was involved in a verbal/physical dispute with her mother, father and sister. [Walker] threw items striking her sister. Subject did use profane language toward her mother who had just got out of I.C.U.