Absentee By Mail Information:
* For an application for an absentee ballot, visit https://sos.ga.gov/admin/files/Absentee_Ballot_Application_2018.pdf
* Absentee ballot applications may be accepted by mail, email, or fax.
* The last day our office is issuing Presidential Preference Primary (only) Absentee By Mail Ballots is March 20, 2020. We will begin mailing General Primary and Combined (General and Presidential Preference Primary) Absentee By Mail Ballots March 31-April 3, 2020, depending on when the ballots arrive in our county.
* Absentee By Mail Ballots must be received by May 19, 2020 and are accepted through the mail. (After our office opens to the public, ballots may be hand delivered as well.)
Registration/Record Update Information:
* To find an application to register to vote, go to registertovote.sos.ga.gov
* Registration applications (or an application updating information for an already registered voter) are accepted by mail. They are not accepted by fax or email. You may also submit a registration application online if you have a Georgia Driver’s License or State Issued ID card (ID only card issued by the Department of Driver Services), your name has not changed since your ID was issued, and you give permission to the Department of Driver Services to share your signature with our office.
*The registration deadline for the May 19, 2020 Primary is April 20, 2020.
Advance Voting Information:
* Advance Voting is scheduled to begin April 27, 2020 for the General Primary.
* During this time, individuals who have not already cast a ballot in the Presidential Preference Primary who select either a Democratic or a Republican ballot will also receive the Presidential Preference Primary on the ballot. Individuals who already cast a ballot in the Presidential Preference Primary will only receive a ballot for the General Primary.
We will have one member of staff available in the office from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm on weekdays. You may contact us by phone at (706) 857 – 0739, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax us at 706-857-0739.