The Chattooga County Board of Education on Thursday approved the following personnel recommendations made by Acting Superintendent Jared Hosmer.
* Lynn Hunnicutt: Teacher at Chattooga High School; Personal reasons; Effective June 26.
* Barbara Ashworth, lunchroom personnel at Summerville Middle School.
* Linda Hall; Bus Driver; Replacing Cheryl Black; Beginning July 29.
* Susan Kinsey; school food service worker at Lyerly Elementary School; Replacing Jessica Cabe (transferred); Beginning July 29.
* David Romine; Bus driver; Replacing Gwen Battles; Beginning July 29.
* Jason Whitfield; Maintenance worker; Replacing Josh James; Beginning July 22.
Leave of Absence Recommendation
* Bethany Hancock; FMLA – Care of newborn child (unpaid); July 29 through Sept. 9.
The board also approved the superintendent’s recommendation for the following eligible substitute teachers for the 2019-2020 school year:
Kandance Ballew, Wilene Bishop, Denise Brooks, Paula Brown, Amanda Byers, Patty Colgrove, Debra Collins, Kandy Craig, Robbie Eversole, Felicia Foster, Angela Frazier, Susan Geurin, Linda Glass, Linda Griffith, Ruthie Groce, Steven Groves, Denise Heath, Diane Hunter, Karin Johnston, Joyce Lance, Renee Mahan, Richie McWhorter, Marlena Mitchell, Dorothy Montgomery, Dee Mosteller, Keri Beth Roberts, Lonnie Rogers, Ashley Shelton, Andrea Smith, Angela Sparks, Ann Strawn, Kimberly Sutton, Gail Williams, Shirley Willingham and Victoria Wilson.