Skip to content

Floor Collapses As Rental Men Move Stove

The floor to a local residence collapsed as employees from a local store tried removing an oven Monday afternoon, according to a Summerville Police report.

Savannah Ramey reported that two employees from Aaron’s Rental were removing a stove from her residence at 10895 Commerce Street, when the living room floor collapsed.

“The complainant advised that the residence is a rental house . . .” Summerville Police Lt. Tim Fulmer stated.

Leave a Comment