The following incidents were reported by Chattooga County Deputies. According to incident reports, they were:
- * Someone broke into an outbuilding behold Floyd Urgent Care in Summerville, 11766 Hwy. 27, on Dec. 17. Someone used a fence post to pry open the door and causing damage to the lock. Site manager Michelle Dodd said nothing appeared missing.
” Ms. Dodd stated a bag of trash had been taken out of the dumpster located between the outbuilding and the facility and was on the opposite side of the outbuilding and tore open,” Deputy David King reported.
- * T. Clance, of 5668 Haywood Valley Road, Summerville, reported Dec. 18 that someone is sending her harassing text messages.
- * John Adams, of Buck Garner Road, said someone stole 22 Dexmethphenidate pills from a cabinet in his bathroom.
- * Ms. Shaw, of 465 Sardis Church Road, Lyerly, reported on Dec. 22 someone stole flower arrangements from the Johnson Cemetery. The flowers were valued at $70.
- * Dillon Ray and Stephen Helms said on Dec. 23 that someone broke into their residence on Ridgeway Drive and stole several items.